March 25, 2011

Playing games happily

Today I let my students doing some crafts when they're having 'Kemahiran Hidup' class this afternoon. they seem so happy! =)

At the beginning, I want to let them playing Lego, but the store room cant' found, so end up  they play with something similar with Lego one~~more interesting!

Putting effort to produce their production! ^^
Here are the productions by them~~ the alphabet I, H and sharpener

Different sharpener, Diff colours~~ =)

Windmill, Airplane, pencil vase..the most creative works!

My students said they seems like going back to their childhood, already long time didn't playing this game. "In my mind: This word should be ME to come out with, not u!~~~ how old are u, huh? kids!! childhood pula" LOL..XD

.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha~de time when i was around,they enjoyed wif tat too~ fun..

aHlanG said...

lolzz..

how old are them ???

wanna see more story concerning yr teaching time...lolz

~*@*~ JoEy ~*@*~ said...

@lang, they are standard 4 now...
sometimes they are cute but also very naughty~~~ hard to teach!! =)