It's been a long time didn't update my blog properly! =)
After rest for a long time, I've recharged and came back now...not be an ostrich anymore. I've found what I want and I am rejoicing! XD
This is the most important as a Christian when he/she make a decision, which is whether u have "peace in heart" or not when making decision.
When i was facing this problem, my teacher/my bro in christ give me this solution, hope can help those stuck in the junction too.
1. Read Bible, see whether ur decision is fulfill what bible says. (圣经为根基)
2. Holy spirit touched? (圣灵的感动)
3. Whether the environment around u allow or open way for u? (环境的允许)
There are many people not understand why did I went back hometown to continue my future work, ya, they don't understand. and me too, but now i understood that my decision was correct. I receive my new job with joyful heart and it is full of peace too.
I know this is not an easy job, it's still got a long way to go. I believe that my future life will be full of challenging. *__* But, I m not scare at all, I know there will be a person to walk with me and He is God, my Lord Jesus Christ.
Love life! =P
1 comment:
Fear Not!!!
Not only God will be with you, u still have us -- your beloved family ^^ no matter what is your decision, we also will support u =)
Post a Comment