November 01, 2010

Recent ME!

I am kinda lazy recently, let my pictures tell the story la..=)

2 weeks ago, I've worked at 1U and met a nice fren, have a nice chat with her. Accidentally, I've found Sticky candy there,and it's cheap.
She introduce me to buy the big bag with the rejected candy, but the taste is still the same.
It kinda huge and I have to knock it on the floor to break it, or cut with knife..hehe..Like the sweetness and sour taste =)



I've bought the passion fruit favor candy...NICE!

And last week, I also have a job at Jaya 33, a boring and people less place. Luckily, the promoters worked around there quite crazy and talkative, if not, I think all of us will boring till die..hehe..

At my last day, we dine in at Vietnam Kitchen, a nice place to dine in. Actually we had taken their menu on tuesday and decided to have a big meal on my last day, to celebrate my last day...lolx..how nice they are!

Beef noodle and rice...forgot what the dishes name already, but they are really nice, and huge in size too.



This week, finally get my convo present from my sis Tammie..thank you her very much. Even though the watch was quite big different from my imagination, but I still like it. It is a SODA sport watch.


No comments: