August 17, 2010

Working time!!!

Many people dunno what am I doing recently,
I lost my news for few days, hehe..
I had accepted a media company's offer and will start working on Sept.
So, what am I doing for the half month b4 working?
so, i decided to work at Genting Starbucks again...
Yea, again..hehe...=)
I like the cool weather there, i like my friends there,
I like the beverage there, i like the pastry there, and
of course, because it is FREE....=)
Caramel Afogato Coffee Jelly Frap & Chicken finger sandwich! Nice!!
 But, it is really very tired to work here, due to short of partners, got many partners had resigned and quit.
I always going back to apartment with my tired body...and my legs was pain!  T.T

This weekend is my convocation, gonna meet up with my buddys and gathering with them, cant wait for it! XD

2 comments:

aHlanG said...

~Cool^^

yt said...

yoo...starbuck free foods..*jealous