July 01, 2010

tired tired tired

Very tired after came back from the training. Today, i know how this company gonna run their operations and how they doing works. It's really totally out of my expectation. Today I gonna walk out from the office with a group of peoples (3 ppls included me) for a awareness campaign. and they are currently do it for NGO...It's a new things for me, I mean it's really a good experience to try on it. What we gonna do today was to approach peoples as much as possible and tell them about the association and ask for donation. Can't imagine right? I felt like i m doing a part-time job that i did before..

i like their teaching today....
"Each No is brings you closer to a YES. Law of average. See more peoples." actually this is the faith a sales person should possessed. Don't give up easily when people say NO to you. 1/10 will say YES to you, you can't miss this person too.

And another thing was their attitude. hehe....actually,I also know it, what we doing also need attitude to complete it.How's your attitude, u will gain the harvest from it. this a attitude and price principle. how much u pay, then how many u can earn back.

They really is a group of fun guys.

but at last, i wan to say NO to them..it's too bad!!

No comments: