April 23, 2010

LAST

Today, it is the last day of presentation of this semester, yet also the LAST DAY of last semester with last lecture class in the afternoon.

Got so many Last thing happened today. hopefully this is not the last time we gather together.

Finally, everything finished!! this is what 3 years I had spent in UTAR.
finish study = JOBLESS
It is not a good condition by the way. Isn't it. haha....

This semester flying too fast already, fast until I can't really recall what I've done within the past 3 months ago. O MG! What i can remember was, I had paid for my laptop around RM700 to replace a secondhand motherboard and graphic card. it make my bloody!

Next, the most lame lecturer for this semester, miss ah fei! I will remember her boring class since she make me fall asleep in the class and she make me relate her to Mr Jaga (CRM lecturer in Year 2), as my friends said that she really looks alike with him. maybe they are father and daughter..lol...yea..MAYBE..
THEY ARE THE SAME TYPE - BORING!!! XD

The others one is Mr Fai again, as KM said, she can taught better than him. KY said "hui shui!!". YUP, it is truth....we can learn well without him also. (Erm, sorry for those who likes him. I just express my thinking only.=))

LAST day of the semester....feel nothing also.....

but, next week will be our final exam, so wish you all good luck in exam and all the BEST.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish u good luck in exam too!
Lang Tengah...Lang Tengah!!!^^

WooKY

~*@*~ JoEy ~*@*~ said...

hehe....
our Uni trip...cant wait for it!!!